Families and Communities Together must ensure that funding reflects the vision, mission and guiding principles of Healthy Child Manitoba. FACT will develop and follow a Terms of Reference and ensure the funding to outside organizations is provided to non-profit, incorporated organizations that meet the program guidelines as outlined by HCMO.
Funding to outside organizations should:
- Involve community residents and stakeholders in the planning and implementation of the programs.
- Demonstrate the existence of community capacity to support the program.
- Participate in a common evaluation framework.
- Ensure organizations submit an annual status activity report.
- Make sure all financial procedures are followed.
- Manage and collect supporting documentation for all recreant funding.